1. develop a deeper awareness within universities in order to prepare their students for direct community action through digital means;
2. create a suite of online tools housed within a virtual collaboration space that will help students but also social enterprises to collaborate and create joint ventures remotely;
3. validate the tools by incubating 12 social innovation projects with partners in six different countries;
4. establish a platform for virtual internships whereby students will be able to work remotely for social enterprises and community groups on specific projects;
5. create and promote a severe network open to promote digital social innovation.