january 10, 2022
handbook of remote working for social innovators
This Handbook aims to prepare prospective social entrepreneurs to respond more effectively to emerging social needs, by characterising the nature and specific needs of local communities.
Table of Contents:
1. What are the social challenges in our cities?
2. Definitions: What is a social enterprise? What is social innovation?
3. First steps to creating your ideas…
4. Alliances & networks
5. Case Studies (Barcelona, Montpellier, Florence, Glasgow, Dublin and Portugal)
6. Social entrepreneurship and digitalization
7. Remote Working Tools